In 1972, Carl began his career in the automotive industry as a mechanic. As he gained more experience Carl’s interests changed. He discovered that he had a talent and a passion for doing great collision work and in 1977 he began his auto body career.
In 1981 Carl's Auto Body opened its first location in Hemlock, Michigan. Four short years and a lot of hard work later Carl opened the facility you are visiting today.
Carl has been proudly serving Hemlock, Michigan and the surrounding area for over 30 years.
· State Certified Mechanic & Collision Technician
· Paint Certified by DuPont, PPG, ICI, Sherwin Williams & Martin Senour
· General Motors Training Graduate
· I-CAR Trained and past board member
· Serves the Automotive Service Association as a Region Collision Director, Past State Collision Director, Past State Executive board member & Past Board Secretary.
· Many ATEG classes over the years. (Automotive Technical Education Group)
· Graduate of Automotive Management Institute.